Prague gallery!

Join us here for some general chit chat
Schaut hier herein um ein bisschen zu klönen

Prague gallery!

Postby Nealmc69 » Tue Aug 15, 2006 9:01 pm

Hey Heiko

The Prague gallery is absolutely fantastic!!! Some excellent shots!! Heiko, I am very impressed with some of these shots!! VERY IMPRESSED!!

Everyone else, take a look!!

Wel done Heiky baby!!!
Nealmc69
THE Oyaji

Postby lefty » Tue Aug 15, 2006 10:59 pm

Hi Neal,
thanks very much. You may have noticed some of the "problems" I had.

There was an American who had a 10D and we ended up talking to when we were at the golden lane. One of his kids asked how high my iso could go so I showed him... Of course, I forgot to put it back after that and only realised pretty much at the end of day one that I was still on ISO1600 so I was pretty much like :doh: which quickly turned into :saddy: and eventually :wutend: .

Also, I kept forgetting to put the iso back down after being inside somewhere and coming back outside so a lot of shots ended up being done with ISO 400 or even 800. . Man I was :wutend:!!

On top of that I noticed that I must have shot without IS for about a month  :shit:  :pullhair:  :caged:

I really felt like doing this  :kick:  and this :madslap: to myself .

Heiko = :looser: lol

tbh, I forgot about the iso settings until I looked at the exif data. Since we are definitely going back I am not too bothered anymore.... Anyway, I am happy that I noticed on the first day and not back home... :new_grin:
lefty aka The Heikze! :eyebrowe:

Heiko Carstens
http://www.lefty74.com

Would you like me to install one of my mods for you? Read here for details
lefty
Abschlussklasse R10c

Postby Nealmc69 » Wed Aug 16, 2006 6:41 am

There is a good thing to come out of all this :birthday: ! Even at your highest ISO, there is not much noticeable noise distortion. To be honest, I never saw anything wrong. Then again, you do know what my eyesight is like! :rotfl2:
Nealmc69
THE Oyaji

Return to General Chat - Klönschnack